Certain non-personal information about Autowash website visits is recorded by the standard operation of internet servers on which our website is hosted. The non-personal information that we collect may include the type of operating system in use (e.g. Macintosh, Windows, Linux), the type of browser being used by the visitor (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer), and the number and frequency of visitors to our Autowash.
In general, we only collect personal information (which may include first and last name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, and other necessary requirement text) when you voluntarily submit it to us. For example, you may choose to provide us with your personal information in order to participate in a competition, contest, job applications, franchise enquiry, feedback, or general information you require.
Use of Information
Autowash may use information collected from visitors to this website for any of the following purposes:
1) To notify visitors of upcoming events, promotions, or activities on our site, subject to your permission
2) To conduct internal reviews of our site
3) To help us better understand visitors’ use of our website
4) For prizes, awards, and competition entries
5) To respond to specific requests from our visitors
6) To provide any necessary notices to our visitors
7) To protect the security or integrity of our website
8) To connection with inquiries regarding becoming a franchisee of the Autowash brand
9) To conduct market research
Non-personal information will be used for purposes of conducting internal reviews of the site and to provide an enhanced online experience for our visitors.
Disclosure of Information
Autowash may disclose information it collects from its site visitors to Autowash marketing and business partners, who may use the information in connection with their business operations, such as to send marketing and other communications to visitors of our site. We will ensure that this marketing is sent with prior consent only.
We will also transfer or otherwise disclose personal information in response to judicial process, to comply with legal requirements, and, as permitted under provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with a criminal investigation. We may also use your information as permitted by law to protect our rights or property, this website, or its users.
Changes to this policy
Acceptance of Privacy Terms & Conditions